CRM Saturday and CRM Boutique Mentoring programme are arranging a FREE Dynamics 365 CRM classroom training delivered by a number of Microsoft MVPs and Dynamics Experts. The event will also be used to raise funds to the London Fire Relief, British Red Cross. 100% of donations go directly to the charity. Trainers are volunteering and dedicating their Saturday to give back to the Dynamics community through training and to raise money to a good cause.
Thanks to Microsoft UK and our sponsors, there will be free lunch and refreshments throughout the day!
This hands-on classroom based training has 3 Tracks:
- Track A: Application Core for those looking to learn the basics of Dynamics 365 functional capabilities. The focus of this track is at professionals and individuals moving into Dynamics 365 who want to learn the core Dynamics 365 CRM Sales and Customer Services application from a functional, capability and features knowledge. If a consultant already knows Dynamics 365 application good enough, then they should look at registering an interest in Track B: Configuration and Customisations of Dynamics 365. There will be a hands-on project expected to be delivered by groups of attendees in this track.
- Track B: Configuration and Customisation with No Code or Custom Development: for individuals who know Dynamics features and capabilities but want to learn how to configure the platform without code or development. It’s specifically aimed at professionals and End Users who want to get a hands-on training on how to configure and customise the system using out of the box configuration capabilities. Attendees must understand the application functionality well to attend this track, otherwise please register your interest in track A. There will be a hands-on project expected to be delivered by groups of attendees in this track.
- Track C: Unified Service Desk Specialist training. This is a highly specialised Unified Service Desk training by Microsoft MVP Neil Parkhurst with a combination of lessons and labs to get everyone a hands-on experience on setting up and configuring Dynamics 365 USD.
Securing your place:
Places are limited so please register your interest here as soon as possible before we close down the registration of interest: http://crm.boutique/register
Please remember to fill in all details included under the options section of the registration page.
If you have registered with CRM Boutique before, then you only need to update your account page. Make sure you update the options to confirm your interest in joining the bootcamp and which track you would like to be considered for.
Registration of interest must have details on how you see this training can help your career.
Registration of interest without full information including why you should be allocated a place, will be disregarded.
Places are allocated by application – NOT on first come first serve basis.
Fundraising and Donations:
To extend the benefit of this bootcamp training we are using the event to raise funds for the London Fire Relief, British Red Cross. Trainees are expected to make a donation to this cause via the following Just giving page:
Please note that 100% of all donations go straight from Just Giving to the Charity directly. We do not take any donations and we don’t even process it.
Thanks to our sponsors,
- Microsoft UK, our host
- Scribe Software, Platinum Sponsor, and,
- Nigel Frank International, Gold Sponsor,
Thanks to them, this training has been made a reality. Without our sponsors, we wouldn’t have a venue, food and refreshments all day and we wouldn’t have been able to cover all training costs. Our Sponsors are the ones who made this event free!
Any sponsorship money left after covering the event costs, will be donated to the same JustGiving page for the British Red Cross.
Featuring these exceptional experts and MVPs: Raz Dynamics , Neil Parkhurst , Baris KANLICA , Janet Robb and more!
Hands-on Projects and Labs:
Tracks A and B will have hands-on projects to be delivered by groups of trainees. Track C will have a number of Labs. For this reason, all trainees are expected to bring in their own laptops with them. All trainees will also need to register for a free 30 days trial Dynamics 365 instance ahead of coming to the training. This is very important as otherwise, trainees will not be able to participate and may not get the full benefit of the training.
Awards and Prizes:
In addition to all of this, our sponsors will be offering valuable prizes as awards to highest performing trainees in the bootcamp. There will also be a raffle with excellent prizes.
More details to be announced on the day!
CRM Saturday is a free non-for-profit Microsoft Dynamics 365 event held in multiple cities around the world from Europe to Australia which has been extremely well received globally with very positive feedback and excellent participation.
CRM Boutique is a free Dynamics 365 Mentoring programme which has gained a large audience and membership over the past few months.