I have started writing a series of posts listing all new features in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. You can find the first post here:
I promised that I will be updating this post everytime there is new information about CRM 5 (now called CRM 2011).
Here is an screenshot (image) of the new CRM 2011 Dashboards which are expected to be the best new feature in 2011:
These are some questions that many people are asking about Microsoft Dynamic CRM 5.
I know my answers below will not satisfy everybody but I promise, once we are allowed to do so, and I’m relieved from my NDA, I Will post all information about all new features in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 5 with screenshots, show cases and demo of the product – so watch this space. This will hopefully happen when the beta version is released.
Now to the Questions:
* What are the new features and functionality and What’s new in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 5?
* Microsoft Dynamics CRM 5 Release date – When will it be released for production or the beta release?
This is what Microsoft has recently announced:
- The upcoming release will be named Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Beta will be publicly available in September 2010. You can sign up to be notified of availability of BETA at http://crm.dynamics.com/crm2011beta.
- CRM Online International Expansion reaches 40 planned markets and 41 languages when it is launched.
- Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace expected to launch for CRM solutions in September 2010.
* Can we have an early look or introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 5 changes and new features:
I am still covered by Microsoft’s NDA which prevents me from revealing anything not already made public by Microsoft. Please find below links to some information on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 5 from what Microsoft has made public :